Thursday, November 08, 2007

Wal-mart Manager Asks Employee if His Girlfriend is Getting Fat

I work at store #1160 there is a manager on my shift named ? (name removed) .My gf who also works there and I have both ahd nothing but trouble out of this man. We arent the only ones.

The other day my GF was bent over zoning up some merchindise in her area when he approached her. He told her she needed to pick up the pace. Her area wasnt zoned yet and it was the end of the shift.

She told him they had her on aregister for 6 hours covering a call in.

He put his finger in her face and yelled at her.

Then today he tells me she is getting fat and asked if shes eating more or if she forgot the pill...I cannot belive the man had the guts to say such a thing.

Other females have complained he sexually harrasses them. He makes fun of employees to thier faces. Upper management just brushes it off if we talk to them. So much for an open door.