Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Looking for a Lawyer to Sue Wal-Mart #19: Slip at Wal-mart Almost Kills Baby

Lawyers in the California area,
please contact: Jenna M.

jennamcquesten (at) hotmail (dot) com

In late august 2007, 31 wks pregnant, I was walking in the walmart towards the baby section and fell in a puddle of water against my cart.

I filled out an incident report, sat for a bit, I felt weird, and went home...2 weeks later, I went into labor, and delivered my 3lbs 3oz little baby girl.

My doctor told me that my placenta was almost completely ripped off my body. 2 weeks before I fell I had an ultrasound that shows my placenta was fine at that time, I have that report. My daughter was in the hospital for 1 and half months.

She is a miracle to have survived with the placenta almost not attached, but she wasn't getting nourishment, therefore my body went into premature labor at 33 weeks. This happened in my home state of California.