Monday, November 06, 2006

Equality at Wal-Mart: Everyone Gets to Clean the Toilets

I guess after slaving for Wal-Mart for 7 years they think that my $10.05 an hour is too steep to pay. So they cut over 20 hours out of my schedule the past six weeks with no explanation.

Hmm. Sales must be down.

We have no janitor anymore so they are sending everyone in to clean the toilets.

The cashiers have not been trained how to use the different cleaner chemicals. They basically just grab a bottle that looks right and spray the toilet-then wait until it dries so it wont burn anyone's rear end.

When I refused to clean the bathrooms I was sent to the deli to work the rest of the day as some sort of juvenile punishment. Scrubbing greasy chicken cookers.

That'll teach her to disobey!! If you want to teach WalMart a lesson you have to speak their language. DO NOT spend another dime there.