Sunday, December 17, 2006

Psst, Hey Wanna Buy Some Bum Software for Christmas

hi; I just got off the phone,and I am with you on a lot of the walmart issues I have bought two junk computers from them and have learned from the experience, NOW I recently had a nice argument with a person that works there, over software they sold me, it seems I can't use the licence i.d. and password thats on the back of the jewel case that it came in and can't get through to the co. that makes it and my computer tells me that it is not ligit, how can they sell someone this junk and not stand behind it, they tell me BRING IT IN AND WE WILL EXCHANGE IT, IF YOU HAVE THE RECIEPT,well I hunted through the trash and found it, so guess I will go over to mt. pleasant and get another peice of junk and I will learn to down load from the sites that are ligit.am still not through w/walmart they think they can get away with anything I am one person that is going to let everyone know about their bum soft ware if I save one person from getting screwed to the wall that will pay for my money lost. so beit. good luck in your quest to nail the sobs.they care only about their bottom line...