Tuesday, December 19, 2006

You've Got to Pick a Pocket or Two

My wife and I were Christmas Shopping at the Wal-Mart at I-45 and Luetta in Spring,TX. on Sunday evening Dec 10,2006.

While Shopping in the store my wife's wallet was picked and the money removed. I understand the absentminded mistake is our fault for not keeping a better eye on the wallet in the first place, BUT what upsets me the most, is that when Store Management was involved they did nothing to prevent this from happening to another customer ever again.

When I offered to Identify the individual on the security camera, they would not let me do so.

By this action they allow crime to happen in their stores and do nothing to prevent or offer a plausible solution to fix this problem. By these actions to do nothing about it they put their customers at risk of Robbery in broad daylight in the Toy Section at the Local Wal-Mart.

I am forever appalled and shall this day forth boycott anything to do with Wal-Mart until they resolve this critical issues in their security dilemmas and their blatant disregards for customer SAFETY.

Thank-you and Happy Holidays