Wednesday, January 10, 2007

That's Right, at Walmart, We Fire Our Employees for Catching Crooks Because We Know Who the Real Crooks are... Don't We?

They canned me the loyal manager for trying to save them $14

Dear whoever,
Just letting people know my story. I had been employed by Wal-Mart for close to 12 years including starting at the bottom as a cashier, moving up as high as a Store Manager.

And because the company believes so anti-union that they have brought in all the bad aspects of a union job with out the positives.

Wal-Mart became so legallistic that me a Store Manager with 12 years breaks a policy, that was barely covered in a 20 minute meeting a year go, got fired, just because they fired a 1 year loss prevention associate, who actually went through training on the policy, for the same thing. They didn't take in regard either that I just changed states, and the way Wal-Mart runs in Arkansas, Missouri, isn't the way it runs in other parts of the US.

I was a loyal Wal-Mart associate, manager who believed all the garbage, and even though I didn't aggree with a lot they did I would of worked another 10 or 15 years and retired, never enjoying the work I did, because I am loyal.

They fired me because I accidently press charges on a meth head theif when we were not suppose to press charges over a certain dollar amount, I didn't know I had even pressed charges until a week later(cops in different parts of the country do things differently) and that I didn't have the right to trespass him for what he did

He and his partner were changing labels off cheap items and putting them on more expensive items and then buying them at the cheap price. The man was a fraud and stealling from Wal-Mart.

So loyal me I stop him for the $14 and in the mix-up in being in a new place I get fired.

Sounds like a company that really cares for their people huh. The more and more I think about it the more their propaganda and garbarage they spewed at all the meetins I had been to was just to please media, politicians, and the politcally correct crowd.

Nothing about the stock holders, and the employees.

Great to be away. Aunt is a lawyer and thinking about sueing but they would try to offer me my job back and I know I don't want that.

Let me know if there are any good jobs out there that 12 years of management wal-mart experience can get me. HA