Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Chemical Burns Courtesy of Wal-Mart

I used to work at Walmart but quit, before I quit though I did buy a pair of cheepie flip flops to wear over a weekend trip to the beach,

well, after wearing them a few times I developed what I thought to be a rash from the straps, then it took on the appearance of chemical burns, I have now had this for 10 days, I really thought it would just go away on it's own.

I tried to alert Walmart to a possible problem so that no little kids might end up with this (it hurts after all!) I couldn't believe how rude and mean the manager was to me, he acted like I was making it all up, I tried to show him & he turned his head away so that he could say he never saw it.

I never used to think so but now I really feel like Walmart is a horrible company. You would have to been there but it was almost as if since I was a former employee, he was going out of his way to be mean to me.

All I wanted to do was let them know that there might be a problem with some Chinese made shoes since I am not allergic to latex or rubber. I am not a sue happy type person but automatically he was defensive and basically acted like a complete jerk to me.

So now I have decided to let every single person who will listen know exactly what happened and how a representative of Walmart acted toward me.

Thanks for your time, and yea...I really do agree, Walmart is terrible, not matter what I will never set foot in one again. Kerry