Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Looking for a Lawyer to Sue Wal-Mart #13, Customer stuck with used hypodermic needle while trying on shorts


Lawyers in the Phoenix area,
please contact Jon
jutley01(at)qwest(dot)net


I need an lawyer willing to take on walmart store # 2512 in Phoenix ,AZ where I was stuck with a used hypodermic needle (as in IV drug user) .

While shopping on 11/05/2007 I tried on some shorts and felt something rubbing on my leg from the pocket.When I reached into that pocket I was stuck in the hand..

The manger and his assistant were called over I was told that they usual find these ( used syringes) in the bathroom,not only that but they refused to call police saying that it would take hours for them to respond and even thought I was complaining of chest pain and shaking and sweating they offered no assistance at all and said I should get to the doctor ASAP...

I am a 52 year old married family man with no history of any drug use and now I am going the embarrassment of HIV and hep C testing,as well as vaccinations for Hep A and B.Worse yet is I have Bi Polar disorder which has gone totally out of wack after over 2 years of very good control with all the stress this is causing. Walmarts claims people said they had no responsibility even for the doctor bills.

Jon Utley
jutley01 (at) qwest (dot) net